Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

wHy I cReAtEd tHiS bLog!!

Seeing many live examples of my friends in different countries,ablout making a blog , add some interesting posts in it and momentizing it( earning money , yep they r earning thousands a month , woow pretty amazing thing for a 10th grader student , it shocked me as well) forced me to create a blog , but soon after creating the blog i didn't manage to increase traffic in it , i thought what is the reason behind this , ie why there is no traffic n my blog . I searched for an answer in my mind , then i found that there was nothing to keep the traffic increase , all my post were not usefull and all the information that i gave was Boring !! . Now the question arosses why my post where not as good as my friends that it was hard to mentain a perpetual traffic , the lack of interest of the subjects on what my blog was created .I dont have any technical or core knowledge about the things I displayed on my blog , the thing which I like i just post it on blog wothout wondering would it be able to attract the people to keep comming on my blog !! So I want you guys to keep comming in my blog till i think about my topic of the blog !! hehe

1 comment: